ABOUT RELAY MISSOURI
Relay Missouri is a service that provides full telephone accessibility to people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind and speech-disabled
You can use Relay Missouri to make telephone calls to family, friends, businesses or anyone who has a phone.
- Relay Missouri is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Accurate and Transparent
- The operator voices everything you type and types everything you say.
Private and Confidential
- All Relay Missouri calls are strictly private.
- No records of any conversations are maintained.
- These services are available at no charge.
- Equipment itself is available upon request to eligible parties.
- This service is funded by the State.